Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas Market and Playingtime

Shawn and I went to the Christmasmarket in Fredriksdal today. After that I went to the stable.
Milva was standing in the middle of the mud and gave me a loud call when she saw me.
Dear Anita had already cleaned out the stable so the only thing left to do was cleaning aroud the feeding area.
I gave Milva a well needed brush and we spend some undemanding time together.
I also played with her a little while in the ridinghouse. Working on our figure 8s in walk while being on the end of the 22 foot line.
We also practised transition from walk to trott which is going very well. I just need to poing and off she goes. Love my little baby.
Feeling I´m getting a cold....buuuuhhhh....hope it´s over by tomorrow. Having a cup of tea now and some more chocolate that might help.

2 comments: