Sunday, December 27, 2009

Touch It

I did not go into the ridinghouse today - even though that was my innitial plan to do so. The twins were ridinghouse their younghorses this morning and it´s no idea to go in there if there are so many people riding.
Instead we played 'touch-it' around the farm and behind the stable. First we walked up the asphalt road to touch the mailbox and after that we walked behind the stable. There are alots of big machines, blue barrels, wood, plasticwraps and other 'dangerous' things there. I put a little piece of carrot on the most dangerous things so when Milva touched it with her nose she would find the carrot. Unfortunatelly I didn´t place out the carrots before. Smart girl she is she figured it out way too quickly. As soons as she saw me putting a carrot somewhere she walked straight towards it and took it. Nothing scarry about anything - which is a good thing I guess.
Just before I wanted to leave the touch-it playground she started to put her nose on all kind of things, looked at me and started to paw. Saying - hi mum, I put my nose on something where is my carrot?? She is so funny. She really makes me laugh a lot.
Two other girls from the stable were getting hay for there horses while I laughed at Milva. I´m sure they wondered what we were up to now.
After touch-it I put her on the stonepedastal. Same thing there - after doing it once she wanted to climb it a second and third and fourth time.
I also yoyo-ed her in to the ridinghouse. It´s a yoyo game over a pole and a squeeze game at the same time. She is backing up really fast when doing it and waiting for her carrot. So funny!!
Now I´m working this evening and than I´m two days off. My celebration dvd should come tomorrow with fed-ex. Can´t wait to watch it!

3 comments:

  1. Milva är ju bara så go. ur vi har henne så att våra hästar kan lära sig att saker inte hoppar upp och stryper dem om de går förbi och kontrollerar dem.
    Saknar pållarna efter att ha varit social med släkten en hel dag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ja men du kommer se dem imorgon søta du :)
    puss puss
    -skall snart hem från jobbet, hoppas det inte ær halt ute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jag sitter och tittar på bilder på dem nu!
    Kör lugnt

    ReplyDelete