Sunday, August 1, 2010

Mandrick - Extrem RBE




I´m spending lots of undemanding time with Milva. I´m thinking about doing some liberty with her. I obviously can´t do any online with her but liberty might work - unless she tries to make me work harder than she does ;), but I won´t let that happen. Well, and I´m not able to move very fast, running is out of question and my walking is in the speed of a snail. I´m still going to give it a try though.
I´m also spending some udt with Mandrick and actually gave him a little brush today. He thought it was kind of dangerous though - the brushing. He is a very, very extrem rbe and there are alots of reasons why not to buy a horse like him. I just have to keep that in mind which is kind of hard cause he got so much more trusting lately. Darn! And Milva and him are getting along quit good as well. Darn again!

No comments:

Post a Comment