Friday, August 20, 2010

Be Careful What You Wish For


The universe must have clearly misunderstood my quest for more time for my Horsemanship studies. My quest did not involve any tubes, bags, pain or urinestones.
I was at Ängelholm´s Hospital yesterday to get my stone removed. I waited for that appointment 4 weeks which I consider a very long time.
To make a long story short - Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy did not work on me because my lovely stone is too hard and too big and wasn´t at all impressed by some waves. So the stubborn stone is still at the same place, in the same size as it was before the treatment.
The whole treatment took more than 1 hour and was rather painful. On the way home I puked out of the car several times - the result of too much painkillers. Luckily Shawn was driving and he just took Sam for a well needed carwash. Poor Sam smelled really puky.
No Milva time yesterday cause I felt more like dying.
I have to go back to the hospital for an x-ray next wednesday and then the doctor will decide if I get another ESWL or if it´s going to be an operation. All the facts are pointing towards an operation though. Waiting time for that is approximately a month.
Hmmmm....I did get alots of time for watching Parelli Dvds suddenly :).
So I guess I shouldn´t complain too much. And no one has died of a little bit of pain yet.
It´s not going to be much playing though. But I´m thinking of doing little things with excellence. Like using "Parelli 10 Minute Tips" http://www.horsechannel.com/horse-exclusives/parelli-10-minute-tips.aspx
I´m also going to make a studyplan otherwise those timeghosts will eat up all my time and suddenly I wake up and haven´t anything achieved.

2 comments:

  1. Sending well wishes across the ocean to you!

    Petra Christensen
    Parelli 1Star Junior Instructor
    Parelli Central

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Petra, it sounds much worse than it is. and obviously the human body is getting used to alot of things.
    xox

    ReplyDelete