Saturday, August 7, 2010

Lead By Example







4 hours in the stable
1 h online rest udt
Patricia is going to be a Savvy Club member :)). It´s going to be fun to play with her and Tinka.
Sandra wanted me to show her some "Parelli" today. Hm...Parelli is a lifestyle and a way to interact with your horse. It´s hard to actually show it.
Well I did show her the 7 games and a bit of liberty. I also played with her horse Medea and showed her figure 8´s. Medea is super smart and got the pattern in no time. The expression on her face was priceless!!!
Helen stopped by with Dupont. I love the way how Helen is interacting with Dupont! I lent her the celebration dvd and she loved it - especially the spotlights. I´m going to lend it to Patricia as well.
Helen asked me if we could have a playsession together after my operation :). With pleassure!
If you lead by good example more and more people are going to be intressted in finding a different way to interact with their horses and therefor there path will lead them to Parelli :).
Today was also an eyeopener for me how much Milva actually can do and how well behaved she is.

4 comments:

  1. Åh så skoj. Det är som du säger .. if you are a good example... and you are :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tack Ulli ;)
    Sofie - ska vi anmäla oss nagonstans för nästa söndag eller vi kan bara komma? vi kommer utan häst bara för att titta och träffa er andra :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ni behöver inte anmäla bara kom :-) du kan ju ringa mig för en vägbeskrivning, ska bli så skoj :-)

    ReplyDelete