Monday, August 9, 2010

Email From Parelli Central & A Free Celebration Dvd :))

I've read so much about you in your blog, that its nice to see some videos of you playing with your lovely horse, Marion! I can now put a face to all the writing!! Let me know when you submit your audition, I'm sure that you'll do brilliantly.

Anyway, we'll soon let you know if you've been featured on Parellitube, and in the meantime, we'd like to send you a copy of the Live Celebration DVD. Please give us your mailing address.

Naturally,

Kerrin Koetsier
Parelli Central


Awesomeness!!! And it comes in quite handy cause I have a list of people I wanna give one to :)) together with the Horsenality information ;).

4 comments:

  1. ja, mach jetzt mal und sende deine videos auch in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not so long ago, I was the one getting excited about emails from Parelli Central! Its feels weird to now be the one creating the excitement... :)

    Kerrin
    Parelli Central

    ReplyDelete