Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Summerbreak

Ok, I might as well put Milva officially on summerbreak ;). No, we are not getting much done - besides undemanding time, some small walks and short playsessions in the ridinghouse or in the outside paddock.
I have to admit that I have lost some inspiration and daily life just keeps me busy - or my priorities are just not focused on Milva right now. Not that she suffers. She loves undemanding time and our grazingsessions.
I´m not going to put any pressure on myself or on her. Sure I wanted to finish my level 2 freestyle this summer but if not, what does it matter. The important thing is that we are both satisfied.
Over the last few days I got to the stable in the afternoon or evening which Milva thought was way too late. She is so funny. She greated me with a big loud whinney and wouldn´t stop talking until I had put the halter on her. You just gotta love her!
Next week we are getting visit from Texas :))))).
My dear dear friend Ali is coming for a week visit. We have never met in real life so it´s going to be super fun to finally meet!!! Ali is a veterinary, has three own horses and lives on a beautiful property near Houston. I can´t wait to visit her this fall!
I have planned some horse activities with her - if the weather is kind to us and I will show her Skåne and Helsingør.
And Milva of course....

No comments:

Post a Comment