Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Back In The Game Again

I think I slowly get out of my depressive phase. Phuuu...it takes alot of energy to be sad so I didn´t had much energy for anything else. I´m not saying I´m totally through it but at least I see some light at the end of the tunnel.
I played 40min with Milva today.
Lately she always comes trotting towards me as soon as she sees me and talking alot. She doesn´t whinny one time but several times. It sounds like she is telling me a story - or complaining because I´m late. Too funny! And the trotting is a big thing. I mean she always comes but in a lbi walk - not too fast.
We played with figure 8s in trott and the circling game in trott. She was really putting effort in it and stayed foccused and engaged all the time. Another big thing for a lbi. Seems to be we are making progress on that front.
Lets see how it goes with the riding now...

No comments:

Post a Comment