Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Balance

Sailing definitelly improves one´s balance! It´s like sitting on a bucking bronco and you try to hold on for your dear life. Ok, maybe not that bad, it is very pumpy tough. Super fun though!!!! I love it!!!
It´s alot to learn for the theory, all those sailingterms are not so easy and I´m a little bit slow when it comes to the wind and how it influences the sails and bla bla bla. Doing it is much easier ;).
Milva is getting alot of undemanding time, scratches and grazing time. So much to my big planes from last week....
My stupid kidneystone is back as well which restricts my movement quit a bit. Gotta go and get it fixed!

3 comments:

  1. Sailing certainly improves your rope handling skills, too!

    Kerrin Koetsier
    Parelli Central

    ReplyDelete
  2. good point Kerrin! and as Pat is saying you should practice your daily balance as often as you can. :)
    i didn´t know before how much i would love sailing. it comes right after my passion for horses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The same applies for me! Like you, I didn't realize that sailing and horsemanship would be so compatible!

    Kerrin

    ReplyDelete