Monday, May 3, 2010

Sunday & Monday

Yesterday - 20min of longreining. Intressting 20min I have to say. Milva came up with lots of own ideas how to make 20min go fast ;). She is such a clown. Gotta love her!
Yes, so I walked behind her trying to convince her to follow the rail. Suddenly she turned around and faced me. It was almost a jump around. Looking at me quite innocent with a sweet face. She was doing it so fast the first time I had no idea what happened. And oh yes, she did it a few times. I thought ok, I guess you want to go in this direction then so lets go. Softly directed her and of she went again for a little while and then jumped around again.
You really need to have alot of humor when you have a lbi. I have to admit that she really made me lough. I could see on her face that she knew she is not supposed to do that. Glad no one else watched me though...
Oh and I´m not mentioning all the times she starts to back up when I´m behind her or when being next to her she is sidepassing towards me without asking. It clearly got out of control...lol
Today I rode her for another 5min. Because she doesn´t like to be steared - I know I have to deal with that sooner or later, but I did not feel for having this discussion today so I decided to do pushing passanger lesson. And whenever she stopped, which was alot of times I softly asked her to move on again.
This afternoon I went to the stable for a second time. Shawn was working in his shop and I did not feel for being by myself at home. I took Milva for a 45min piknic walk around the pasture which she loved. We also walked through the scarry paddock again - getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment