Friday, May 14, 2010

Early Morning Play

I went to the stable again at 6.45 this morning. Being there that early it´s pretty certain no one else is in the ridinghouse.
We played for 1h today. Circling game in trott - once again I got 3 and 4 laps without breaking gate, on both hands. We also did travelling circles in trott, change of direction in trott and cloverleaf in trott.
I wanted her to move alot today cause her neck got all fat again and I´m worried she is getting pain in her hooves again - not using the l-word. Refuse to do so!
Anyway, we cut down on the hay already but I would like to cut down even more. The old horse in our pasture lost a lot of weight though and that´s why her owners still want that we give the horses 3kg in the morning and 3kg in the evening. Another option would be to feed her something extra but...oh well...not my horse, not my problem I gues...
I just know if Milva would be in that age and in that condition I would give her whatever she needed. But I´m not critisising anyone. As I said not my horse not my problems.
Anyway Milva is doing excetional well right now. Seems to be we have overcome the circling issue finally!
Now I just hope she will loose some weight!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, wie schön, was hat den Durchbruch gebracht?
    Mit Aprill arbeite ich gerade viel freestyle, sie liebt es, denn genau wie Milva hasst sie, wenn sie gesteuert wird, bei freestyle hat sie mehr das Gefuehl, dass es ihre Idee ist :-))))

    ReplyDelete