Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Quick Update

Sunday: stable chores and undemanding time. I was so tired so I didn´t spend much time at the stable. It was my fifth day at work that´s why I was so tired. I really wonder how people with a regular jobb - say 5 days work and the weekends off, combine their hobby with work? I´m so blessed to have the work I have!!!!
Monday: 30min walk around the pasture and a short playsession in the ridinghouse. Malin came to talk to me while I was doing sidewards to me at liberty. Milva glanzed at her but kept her foccus on me. What a good girl she is! So Malin saw the sidewards to me and I also showed her the backing up from z5 at liberty. Usually I´m not comfortable to show anyone what we can do. It not much showmanship yet - but it will come.
Tuesday: - today. 40min walk with the saddle and the natural hackamore on. I planned to ride but the ridinghouse was occupied. Never mind. It´s proabably a good thing anyway to walk her with the saddle on so she doesn´t think it´s always riding when she has it on.
A new girl is moving in to our pasture - with a 4 year old friesian mare! And to my big surprise I´m actually looking forward to it! According to the other ones the girl is really nice - vegeterian with a big environmental awaraness. Malin said that she also wants to start Parelli. Mainly she will do classical dressage but would like to combine it with Parelli. Cool, ey! I also think it will be fun for Milva to have a friend in her age - a girlfriend :).

No comments:

Post a Comment