Monday, May 10, 2010

Monday Ride

I rode Milva for 10min today. Her strides are getting longer and more in balance now. Also she is walking faster now. I just have to watch out how I stear her. I think I confused her a little bit today which made her angry.
It doesn´t take much to make her angry. We also had some discussions during those 10min - the joy of having an argumentative lbi ;).
When she saw herself in the mirror with me on her back she got a bit worried about it - head up and stopped breathing. So I tried to avoid the mirror - which wasn´t so easy cause suddenly the mirror was like a magnet and she really wanted to go there. Too funny. I did let her go there but didn´t stay too long.
Hopefully the ridinghouse is empty again tomorrow so I can ride her again.

2 comments:

  1. Sind sie nicht herrlich, diese Diskusionen, kann es mir bildlich vorstellen :-)
    Aprill war dieses WOE allerdings Wahnsinn, ganz ohne Diskusionen, hat alles von alleine gemacht, hm.... how interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hm kann nicht aprill mit milva reden und sie davon ueberzeugen das alles schneller geht ohne diskussionen ;)?

    ReplyDelete