Thursday, May 13, 2010

Circling

I went to the stable at 6.45 today. The horses were quite surprised to see me that early. All three of them were far down in the pasture but when I called Milva all three of them came in full galopp - too funny. Even old Paulina came bucking towards me.
I played for 30min in the ridinghouse and worked on our circling game. Frida´s blogg about bringing up your energy inspired me and also the new savvy club dvd.
And believe it or not - I got 3 circles in trott in both direction!!! Several times! I even had a slack in the rope and her body was arched towards me. One time she bucked and squicked in front of me otherwise it was very positive :). Good girl, ey!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to here you are going to become a Parelli Professional! Go girl Go! I’m about to leave the Parelli Center now as a 2-star Parelli Instructor –we need more in Sweden though!

    Karin Pettersson, Parelli Instructor, (Sweden)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oj, men tack Karin :)).
    Ser framåt att træffa dig någon gång i framtiden!
    Och ett stort GRATTIS till dina två stjærna!

    ReplyDelete