Sunday, May 30, 2010

Not Much Horseying Around

I checked in on the horses this morning and they were doing fine. Milva, Orkan and Paulina were all the way down in the pasture and Basse and Tinka were close to the stable. We decided that the horses are just going to get haywrap once a day now. I will feed them when I get there and while they are eating I´m going to clean out the stable. If they are not occupied with eating they can be pretty disturbing. Especially Milva and Orkan love to know over the wheelbarrel while I clean out and both of them are constantly in the way. Talking about having social horses. Paulina is the only one who is not in the way - wise old mare as she is.
Milva greeted me again whith a big loud whinnie and came trotting towards me - with her big belly wiggling from direction to the other. I hope she will loose some weight now when they get less to eat again.
She is just the cutes ever when she comes running towards me talking to me all the way :).
Well, plans for next week will be: some online play, liberty play and freestyle play.
As Pat was mentioning in the last audio - it should be 25% of each savvy. Hm, guess I have to work harder on that one ;).
Farrier tomorrow aftenoon and in the evening sailingcourse with Shawn. Just hope I don´t fall into the water!

4 comments:

  1. Das wäre sicher noch ganz schön kalt :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha ja und vorallem komme ich sicher nicht wieder ins segelboot rein. ich kann mir das næhmlich schon bildlich vorstellen...

    ReplyDelete
  3. :-)))) ja, ich mir auch, zum Schluss liegen alle im Wasser!

    ReplyDelete