Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sunday Morning Play

I managed to squeeze in 2 hours of play this morning.
Circling game over 4 cavalettis, maintaining gate, direction and gate. I used the 45´rope and Milva was a real trooper. Most of the time there was a slack in the rope and she actually could choose to go over the cavalettis or around but she chose to go over them each time.
Only one time she got her feet mixed up when walking over the cavalettis which put her out of balance and made her real angry. She put on her dragonface and jumped the rest of the cavalettis and reared up afterwards and came flying towards me. Too funny! She totally cracks me up when she does that.
More sideways over a cavaletti and one lay down and backing up from z 5, which we had some difficultis with lately. Milva got a bit confused - or well, I confused her so she thought I mean spin. Finally my brain kicked in and I switched the carrot stick to the other hand and voila - she backed up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment