Friday, August 12, 2011

*Love*

Milva´s first name is deffinitely Love!
I went to the stable early this morning so I would have a bit more time to play. After letting Milva eat for 1 hour - as usual, we moseyed to the sandplace, just to find out that it was totally under water and not usable.
We moseyed back ut to the ridinghouse which was occupied by another rider who had turned up the music really high - like disco volume high and on top of that it was music of a radio station I totally dislike. She also took lots of space in the ridinghouse and constantly clicked with her tongue combined with using her riding crop. With one word - annoying.
I only click with my tongue when I want Milva to go forwards - one click for walk and two for trot and that´s it. I also need to do it once for her to understand. Subtle aids, ey. As little as possible to keep her sensitive...
Anyway, I was already on the way to turn around and call it a day when Milva started to walk with confident steps into the ridinghouse. Here we come ;).
I don´t know why or how it happend but she was totally tuned in with me and reacted on the sligthest sign. Very nice circles in trot on the 45´ rope with a slack in the rope.
We finished our play session with lay down while the other girl cantered like a maniac around. Milva didn´t even hesitate. You want me to lay down? Ok, where? Here? 10- 4, here it is :).
Best pony ever!!

3 comments: