Thursday, August 18, 2011

More Play





3 hours of play with Cornelia again.
Milva put all four feet in a big water puddle in the paddock and walked through it. She usually doesn´t like to get her feet dirty or muddy but she did walk through the water when I asked her to - too cute!
Our first sideways over three barrels - only did it over a black tube before. It wasn´t a big deal for her at all. I just asked her and she did it like she had done it a hundred times before.
Squeeze game over the barrels by moving one so she could walk through it. She choose to walk over a barrel though insead of using the whole I made of her. She sure goes over every fence I ask her too no matter how it looks like :).
2 lay downs - even though she doesn´t like the wet sand so much cause she doesn´t want to get dirty - or wet.
Weave patterns with a little jump at the end, draw back and weave back. Some figure 8s and nice cicling game in walk and trot with transitions.
I also started to teach her the compliment and spanish walk again - now that I have Cornelia to show me how it is done :).
Lots of grazing and scratching time in between the tasks of course.
Pizza and True Blood now and Ben & Jerry for dessert :)

No comments:

Post a Comment