Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Blog Problems! Help!!

Anyone else having problems with their blogspot right now?
My whole sidebar dissappeared, it won´t let me publish new posts without saving them first and editing again, if I´m lucky half of what I have written appears the rest is lost in cyberworld. Oh, and I can´t leave any comments on other blogs and have to sign in all the time in my blog, Phew not fun at all right now.
Does anyone know how I can change this or find a solution for the problem?

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I have to sign in everytime I leave a comment. It's annoying. Let me know if you find any other solutions????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just posted on my blog - no problems.

    I always have to sign in to leave comments or post. that's because I'm using another google account (calendar). Google throws me out of blogspot when I login into the calendar with the other account, and vice versa.

    ReplyDelete