Friday, August 5, 2011

Breakfast On The Beach In Råå


Yesterday Shawn and I managed to squeeze in breakfast at the beach.
August is another crazy month at work. I hoped it would slow down with the new people starting to work, but oh boy, how wrong I was. Things should slow down by the middle/end of August for sure though.
I manage to play for a little bit with Milva before going to work. We are not playing with new things though.
I met a real nice girl and her mum at the stable a few weeks ago and got a call from them today if we could met at the stable. The girl is playing with her two horses after Monty Roberts methods (not really my cup of tea). When I met her the last time I told her about Parelli and their program and showed her some stuff Milva could do. So today she wanted to show me the new things she thought her horses since we last met - things I showed her the last time. So cute!!
We are going to meet next Wednesday to play with our horses and I borrowed her the Parelli Celebration Dvd. Fun, fun, fun.
Back to work now again...

2 comments:

  1. Strandfrukost är fint och horsemanshipvänner med. Önskar dig så lungt det kan bli på jobbet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bald bist du "reif fuer die Insel" :-)
    Kram :-)

    ReplyDelete