Saturday, January 9, 2010

Winterbreak

Milva is now officially on winterbreak. It´s still freezing cold here, -13 again this night.
We are leaving tomorrow night for our skitrip and aunti Anita will take care of Milva. I know she is in good hands but it still feels awful to leave her alone.
I made Milva some hot herbtea today with honey and she loved it. I´m worried she is not drinking enough in this cold!
1 am in the morning, time to go to bed and sleep a few hours before feeding in the morning.

2 comments:

  1. Herbal tea for a horse? I'd never heard that before!
    How does that work? I mean how do you make it?
    Do they like it?
    I want to try! :) xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. We filmed this video of Pat which is on Horse Hero. Sounds like you'd b v interested in it. Here's a link...
    http://www.horsehero.com/38478

    ReplyDelete