Sunday, January 17, 2010

Home Sweet Home

We are back home again after one week skiing in Sälen and it feels good to be back.
We drove home yesterday to avoid the sunday traffic coming and going to the skiarea.
This afternoon I went to see my little pony. She is alive, not hurt and was more than happy to see me. She was standing outside and sleeping when I got there. I called her and she gave me a big whinnie and nodded with her head. Sooo cute! I just love my little Milvs! You could see that she was glad to see me. I really missed her while I was gone!
Some disturbing things happened in the stable while I was gone and Malin the owner was acting strange today. I don´´t want to write about it on here though.
But I do want to mention that it was not a nice day at the stable!
Tomorrow I start playing with The Milvs again and when I feel for it I will start riding her maybe next week.
Shawn and I are moving in to Helsingborg next week so it´´s going to be a busy week - once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment