Sunday, January 31, 2010

Moving Weekend II

Sunday evening, sitting in our new appartment and using Shawn´s internet stick. Telia hasn´t hooked us up with internet or phone yet. I will call them tomorrow again. I hate when things take such a long time.
The last three days were really busy and hard. We had long days. Worked 14 - 16 hours every day to get things organised. The new appartment looked like shit when we moved in. We took it over from a "friend" but that is still no excuse to leave a place like that. The move would have gone much smoother without all that extra cleaning.
I start to like the new place. With a little bit more love it´s going to look really nice. Next step will be a house or a farm!
I just went to see Milva for a short time in the last few days. Yesterday I went out there with a long lost friend. We had our horses in the same stable - before I moved to the stable where I´m in now. Weronika knew Saxon my old horse I had when I bought Milva. And Weronike knows Milva from the day I bought here. We are neighbours now which is fun! I met her on the street yesterday when she walked her dog and convinced her to come with me to see Milva.
When we came to the stable which was rather late we saw a beautiful red fullmoon. It truly felt magical!
Milva is doing fine. I´m going to start playing with her again tomorrow! Can´t wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment