Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tuesday Play

After letting Milva eat outside for a while we played with the green ball. I had to start playing with her outside the stable - between ridinghouse and stable because Malin was in the ridinghouse with Dijon and the twins were riding as well.
I rolled the ball away from Milva and she followed very chilled. I always had to have one eye on the other horses though so they wouldn´t freak. Milva even tried to kick the ball a few times.
When I saw everyone leaving the ridinghouse I went in there. Malin had put 4 cavalettis in the middle of the arena so we played a little bit with them. After Milva explored them by herself and sniffed and stumped on them she walked over. I let her go over each direction a few times. She is so chilled with everything! I´m so used to her behaviour that I´m really getting surprised how other horses are reacting sometimes.
Halfway threw my planned session Malin entered the ridinghouse again with Baldur. She lunged him and Milva and I watched for a little while. When I started to play again Rebecca entered the ridinghouse with Basse so we left. 3 persons in the rh is 2 too much in Marion´s world ;).
And as Pat is saying: "Some persons can drive any horse crazy."
I let Milva eat some more, filled up the bathtube with water and cleaned up the "dry" part of the stable. I looked at the bedding a few times and started to dig in it a little bit but was getting frustrated again and stopped.
I will start with it tomorrow though.
I have to go back to work tomorrow and work for 3 days in a row. Hopefully we can film my level 2 online this weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Wait to muck out the bed so can I help you in the weekend if you can stand out until then. You know coffe and cinamonring. It's my foult that its so hight becaus i didn't say to the other not to fill it with halm.

    I don't want to work, I wan't to be att home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It´s not your fault Anita!!!! You are the only one who is not to blame!!!! I mean there are 4 horses in the pasture and 5 owners the only ones doing something is you and me.
    Ok, I have to admit I wouldn´t want the other ones to do something because they are not doing it right. So I guess I should just stop complaining, ey ;)!
    It´s just it´s going to be alot of extra work for us to clean it out... but I guess cinemonbuns will make it easier ;).
    See you on the weekend.
    I don´t want you to work either!!! Can you not stop again???
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can keep on complaining because I'm the only one i the stable that read here and I will not give them the link. Well you ARE doing a lot in the stable and I'm doing a lot less. *laugh*.
    If we only could find a way to earn money without work......that should be perfekt.

    We can do some in the weekend because Orkans wounded leg is not OK yet. Poore boy, he just want so stand at be scratched all time. You know the driff from our horses.

    We are there for them, no discussion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, but you actually should not do so much in the stable - you know why... so you are the only one being excused ;)
    but you know what, i mean it - i wouldn´t like the other ones to clean out cause i would not be satisfied with the result and would just clean out after them... and than you know Milva being Milva and standing in the way, tipping the wheelbarrel over and all the other funny stuff she is doing while mucking out - i think it´s better i do it myself. also because i don´t want any other one to touch milva - besides you and helene :)
    orkan stole some carrots today. oh by the way - it is the same wound as milva had last year, twice and one of the other horses had it as well. so i kind of think there must be something they cut themselves. i don´t think they are doing it to themselves...
    see y on saturday or sunday. think i´m coming late on sunday to film the audition.
    oh, anna showed up in the stable this morning, not looking happy at all :((

    ReplyDelete