Monday, July 9, 2012

Yesterday Summer - Today Autumn


...feels like that anyway...
1 hour of grazing and 30min longreining.
After giving Milva a few days break I started her slowly again today. We started with lots of scratches after taking her in to the ridinghouse - it rained all day (again). Then we slowly started with some sideways and two lay downs. Today she didn´t hesitate when I asked her to lay down and instead followed my suggestion immediately. While she was laying down I fed her cookies and when she stood up by herself I stopped then I asked her one more time to lay down while I sat on the floor and she laid down again :)). "Braves Mäderl" - like my Dad says.
We finished our session with longreining from z5 with lots of transistions and change of direction while circling - turning away from me.

2 comments:

  1. Great picture! Yes, please tell the rain to come to Berkley MI, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your picture is so pretty! And great job with the lay down!

    ReplyDelete