Saturday, July 21, 2012

Green Ball



No riding Milva yet. I don´t consider her ready yet... I´m still trying to get her used to have the Parelli ball on her back and it kind of baffled me that she wouldn´t except it and actually get really worried and right brain about it...how interesting... So tomorrow I will bring a smaller ball and see if that makes a difference.
I have played the 7 games with her with the saddle on and moved her around alot in w/t/c - so far so good.  Only I have to watch out that she doesn´t lay down with the saddle on.
Yesterday I moved the saddle around and put my foot in the stirrup which was a big thing for her because she yawned alot afterwards and licked my hands very much.
Today we went blueberry picking up in Småland and in the evening I gave a little liberty demonstration to the dutch girls that are visiting the farm right now.

3 comments:

  1. I saw that you maybe rode 7 times last year, was that all that she has been ridden or has she been ridden more than that? I guess I never realized that your blogs are never about riding her! Huh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, Shawn seems to love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you doing great with her! Smiles from us!! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete