Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Busy Days

It´s been some busy days lately. With playing with Milva and riding Orkan before going to work there is not much time over for internet and then it´s busy at work as well. Seems to be highseason for "crossing over".
Shawn has been riding Orkan a few times and it goes very well. Milva and I haven´t been doing anything serious lately, just fooling around more or less.
Today I had the luxury of going to the the stable twice.
Early afternoon I let her graze for 2 hours and then played 20min at liberty. While she grazed she had the bareback on.
In the evening I put the sadle on and played through all 7 games and w/t/c in the circling game.
She was a trooper when I saddled her. She didn´t have a saddle on for over one year. As far as I remember I rode her maybe 7 times last year. Neverless she stood completely still while I saddled her - loose, munching on her hay.
Maybe there is hope that she too will be a ridinghorse one day ;).
Well, actually Shawn said he would sit on her tomorrow so we will see.....

3 comments:

  1. Så klart att det går bra :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool!!! By the way, Enzo turned 3 yrs old the other day!! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S Yeah, put Shawn on her, LOL:)

    ReplyDelete