Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson

...the question is, how many books can you have in your favourite top 10 list, farthermore how many books can be the number one favourite book?

As you all know I read alot, and I mean ALOT. All kinds of books for that matter.
When I started to read this book it became a marathon read which doesn´t happen too often. I read 6 hours straight when I first started to read it and I took it with me everywhere. I read in the stable while Milva grazed, in the car when I had to wait for Shawn somewhere and so on.
You know when I always say, "if you read only one book a year this would be the book" - well, here you go again... read this one, really, it´s one of the best!
I often have a notebook (in the iphone) close by when I read to write down some notes or other book recommendations.
Naturally Steve Jobs read alot and I got some awesome recommendations which I plan to read:

- "Diet for a small planet" by Frances Moore Lappe
- "Mucusless Diet Healing System" by Arnold Ehret
- "Zen Mind, Beginners Mind" by Shunryu Suzuki
- "Autobiography of  Yogi" by Paramahansa Yogananda
- "Cutting Through Spiritual Materialism" by Chögyam Trungpa
- "Be Here Now" by Baba Ram Dass

1 comment: