Monday, February 6, 2012

Monday Morning


35min liberty with Milva, circles to the left are going very well, nice arch in the body towards me, ears forwards and she stays engaged to me most of the time. BUT! Circles to the right were pretty messy. Well, actually no suprise there she never really liked to go to the right, not online either. But liberty shows the truth especially if you are not in a roundcoral and are using the whole arena instead. But there is no problem that can´t be solved. When I ask her to go the right she follows me suggestion and stays on the circle for maybe one circle or less and then she switches lead by herself. After I few tries I didn´t make any improvements and took her online again, worked her through until she totally relaxed and blow out air, released her to liberty again and asked her first left lead and then switched to the right lead, got 3 very nice circles and quit.
30min freestyle with Orkan, mostly follow the trail in walk and a little bit of trot but then I couldn´t stay warm any more and quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment