Thursday, February 9, 2012

For my own memory:
Played with Milva yesterday for 10min then the jumping trainer arrived and I had to quit. I was not happy about that of course. Due all the snow and ice it´s not possible to use any outdoor rings either.
Today: 30min online and liberty. Started out with liberty, stick to me with transitions and over 5 cavalleti. Sideways away and towards over a cavaletti. Lay down, spin, backing up. Then I had to take her online cause 2 other people came in the ridinghouse.
Frustrated? Yeah, got to admit it, I am. Also with the feeding situation. We in the turn out stable pay as much as the people with boxes, except their horses get feed 3 x a day and turned out and in. We in the turnout do everything ourselves and I feed the horses every single morning. Coming home so late from work I feel I have enough now. Sure, it the stable owner would pay me for doing it. Yeah, maybe. But for not getting anything back. No, I don´t think so anymore....
Need my own farm dear universe!! Like tomorrow if you please!!

No comments:

Post a Comment