Saturday, December 1, 2012

Snow in Skåne

It started to snow here a little bit last night. As much as I love snow, it is not so much fun when you are on a scooty, riding home in the middle of the night from work and trying to not miss the ferry because if I would I would need to wait another 30min for the next one and probably freeze my a** off.
30min liberty this morning. Playing with cavaletti that someone must have forgotten to take away last night. Playing squeeze game over it in w/t/c, stopping halfway over it - which works sometimes and sometimes it doesn´t, lots of sideways away and towards me with the cavaletti under her belly. I don´t think Milva really knows that cavalettis are actually for jumping or going over it, as soon as she sees a pole on the ground she goes halfway over it and then sideways. Definitely not a jumping horse in the making ;).

1 comment:

  1. Ibland tänker din lilla grå alldeles för mycket. Hade varit kul att se henne när hon själv tänker ut vad hon tycker hon ska göra och din min när hon redovisar det. Söthilda

    ReplyDelete