Monday, December 3, 2012

On the Cover of the Trakehner Magazine - Connery & Carlsberg


Milva´s dad became Trakehner  stallion of the year 2012. Next to him with the white face is Carlsberg his grandson.
http://www.hoerem.de/
I always knew that Milva´s bloodlines are something of the extraordinary and Trakehner people often get ecstatic when I tell them whom Milva is after. Neverless I´m surprised every time I see them perform or read an article about them.
Milva is Milva. I would love her as much if she would be a crossing between a dragon and a walruss (which she might as well be).
Maybe I should dust her off this week and film a little liberty session and send it to Hörem.
I kind of feel I have Connery´s bohemian daughter, the rebell, the hippie that went to Walddorfschool instead of College, but maybe they would find it interesting - or amusing, funny,  to see "the other" side of the traditional training. Hm...what you think?

4 comments:

  1. That is so awesome!
    I love the gradon walrus cross! I call the PRE mare I work with a mule hippo cross ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Send the video!! I think it would be wonderful. It may not be traditional, but it does require intellect, skill, and strength. She's a great horse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, i´m gonna try to tape something maybe this weekend. i´ll show you guys first before i will send it to them :).
    xx

    ReplyDelete