Sunday, December 9, 2012

Snö


-12 and snowstorm this morning, hurray for a ridinghouse!
I arrived at 7.30 a.m at the barn so I could build a round corral in the ridinghouse before everyone else showed up.
Milva was a bit flighty because of the storm outside and all the noises. It took a little while for her to connect to me. Round corral work needs some more sessions before I can tape. Typical me thinking everything is so easy. After a few discussions with Milva she did some nice change of directions though. She just needs to express her opinion about certain things before putting some effort in.
Later on I watched Patricia preparing for her freestyle level 2 audition and gave her some tips. We are probably gonna tape it next week - yeah - at least one of us gets some taping done.

No comments:

Post a Comment