Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Vet Check...

 I forgot Milva´s vet appointment this morning - this never happened before... I still had a hairmask while eating breakfast when I got her phone call, the only thing left to do was putting a red plastic bag on, sprinting to the car and off I went.
The wound looks much better after last weeks infection. Milva still has to be on stable rest until next Monday, then we will see what the vet says. In case there is too much wild flesh growing she will cut it away but we don´t know yet...keep your fingers crossed...
I´m gonna order the Photonic Red Light next week and will use it for her recovery as well.
While doing my stable chores this mornig - with the red plastic bag on my head, I met another border, after a quick look at me she commented - see, if anyone else would walk around with a red plastic bag on their head I would wonder but because it is you doing it I don´t think it´s strange at all.... OKAY....lol

1 comment:

  1. OMG, how really funny about the bag!! I am sending more healing thoughts and love for Milva!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete