Monday, February 18, 2013

Parelli Aintree Liverpool 2013




“It’s more than just about the horse,” reflects Linda Parelli. “It really dips into the personal development side of things. You learn about yourself, you learn about communication, about leadership, about truthfulness, about consequence and responsibility. You learn about love and imagination. The horse becomes the animal that tells you the truth about yourself in all these categories.”

It was an honour to work with such a fun and positive group of people! Being surrounded by like minded people is powerfully uplifting and we had a blast all weekend!
Monica and me worked in Jenny´s group in retail, which was a very pressureful job, 8 people in retail serving 2000 people but I think we all would do it again in a second. The teamwork was outstanding and everyone kept a positive attitude throughout the whole event.
We got there thursday at noon. I travelled with Anna and her sambo Gustaf and at the airport we met Monica, whom I shared room with.
We stayed at the Premier Inn at Albert Dock, right next to the Beatles museum and very close by to the Titanic museum (Maritime museum) and the Liverpool museum.

I haven´t laughed so much in ages!! We fell asleep giggling and woke up giggling so now my new nickname is giggles ;).
It´s interesting how certain  people can trigger the extrovert in me cause I sure was very far away of being an introvert this weekend.
The working hours at the event were long again, but we know that before hand. Friday we started at 9.00 am to 6.30 pm, Saturday we started at 6.45 am to 07.00 pm and Sunday from 7.30am to 08.30pm which included the dinner with all volonteers and PP at the Aintree´s Jockey Club.
Friday evening we went out with two english friends and one friend from Norway and our swedish group including Patricia from my stable, Anna, Gustaf and me and Ralph from Austria.
I only knew Hayley and Julie from Fb and it was super fun to meet them irl!
Just love my Parelli friends!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I told you that you would like the like minded atmosphere all those day giggles! I am so glad you had fun!! Give Milva some kisses from me!! Lots of love! J9 xoxo

    ReplyDelete