Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Happy Valentines!

Off to Liverpool/Aintree tomorrow to volonteer at the Parelli Horse & Soul tour.
It´s gonna be a super fun weekend shared with dear friends.
I´m gonna be sharing room with Monica, whom I met in Sälen a few years ago and then we worked together at the last Parelli Celebration event. Patricia from my stable will be coming as well and so will be Anna from the south (there are so many Annas in Sweden you need to put something extra on their name), also we gonna be going out for supper with Hayley and Julie, whom I haven´t met irl yet but we have regular contact otherwise and we gonna meet Sandra from Norway as well.
For being a LBI and not social at all ;) - I do have lots of contacts it seems....
Milva will be taking care off by her little private slave army - Anita, Hanna, Anna - Paulina, Malin.

2 comments:

  1. SWEET!!! Have a super time!!!! We all want to hear when you get back:) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete