Thursday, January 10, 2013

Early Morning


Yesterday - warm up with a walk around the barn, playing touch-it with all kind of machines.
20min online on the 45`, circling game, change of direction and draw towards me in trot and canter to get our change of directions better, especially in canter. Milva offered one very nice flying lead change.
Today we played for only 15min mostly in walk.
In the aftenoon I went up to Halmstad to visit our 1* PP Sofie and picked her brain.
On a side note - Patricia, Hanna and I got some nice closets in the turn out stable for our things.
In mine I have most of my Parelli ropes, the bare back pad, a red step up stole and a bucket of oats in the step up stole - the pad on top of that.
When I muck out (which I still do every morning, even though we have a mucking schedule - talking about being a perfectionist) Milva is always loose outside the stable, munching hay, checking out things, teasing the other mares that are behind the fence,.... also, she has been watching me getting the oats for her.
This morning she sneaked up to the closet, always having an eye on me, opening the closet! pulling out the stepping stole with her mouth, pushing away the pad and the lid of the bucket and munching away oats. There wasn´t much left and she looked so adorable satisfied so I let her - guess I just tought her it is ok to open closets...lol....but that´s ok, after all she is my spoiled bratt ;).
For my memory - I bought a salt stone and a mineral stone last week for our horses.

1 comment: