Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Warrior Pony


When I came to the stable yesterday morning Milva was like always waiting for me at the gate. Only this time she almost gave me a heartattack. Her whole head was full with blood. She has a big cut 5cm long above her eye and it´s quite deep too and the wound was open. Because of the skin being so thin around the eye I decided against stitches, also it already started to heal up while I was there in the morning. After I cleaned up her head ít din´t look so bad anymore.
For exercise we are taking alot of walks right now. I think we both need a little break of our level 4 attempts ;) and just hang out instead.

2 comments:

  1. Stackars skadade Milva, hoppas hon fått extra mycket godis nu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH gosh! Yeah, head cuts sure bleed a lot. I sure hope she is going to be ok!! Not a fun morning scare at all! Lots of love form USA!!!! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete