Sunday, January 13, 2013

Snugglebug!!

Did I mention that I LOVE my wonderful, beautiful baby!!
-15 this morning, well it felt like -15 ;), the same temperature as yesterday. As you all know as soon as the cold kicks in Marion is getting an extra energy kick and off we went...
Warm up with a brisy walk around the pastures. You just gotta love winters!! It even snowed a little bit. I´m wishing for a tons of snow on my days off so Johan can take some magical pictures of us again ;).
This week we have been playing lots with draw towads me and now she canters towards me with her ears forwards. The funny thing is as soon as I don´t run back in a straight line neither does she and then she is doing flying leadchangs while coming towards me! How awesome is that!!! Talking about being a natural! At one draw back I got 3 flying leadchanges in a row. When I called her breeder to tell her once more that she sold her way too cheap to me and how awesome and intelligent Milva is her reply was - as always, that´s what she is bred for, it´s nothing special.
Well, it is very special to me! Milva is just a magical little pony to me!
Milva´s breeder also said I should stop calling her pony...lol...
Oh and also the barn owner was doing some work in the ridinghouse when I was in there and she gave some really good advice about collection and how to build up muscles right.
So much information...need to put in some extra hours Parelli next week...

1 comment: