Monday, January 14, 2013

Kærlek - Love

30min liberty session this morning.
For a warm up we played stick to me and everything was going fine and she was tuned in with me...until I asked her to circle, off she went to the other side of the arena, crocked her leg, closed her eyes! and fell asleep...really Milva.... well, I guess I have to blame myself cause I rewarded her when she did it the last time...lol... and that I rewarded her this time as well and gave her lots of scratches didn´t help either I guess...lol...but then again, who cares! Whatever makes us happy!
When we did play the circling game she choose to canter immediately - because usually we stop after she puts in some effort in cantering ;), super smart pony, isn´t she. After giving me 3 laps in each direction and one flying leadchange we stopped - of course. So it was a very short session after all ;).

1 comment: