Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Blue Hour


Love this picture!
Yesterday playing with liberty and then online. Milva was mighty tired of my liberty sessions and left me a few times to walk in snailspeed to the other side of the arena and then she fell asleep there.
Instead of motivating her or calling her back I went to her and gave her some long scratches and we just stood there, after maybe 20min she was ready to play again.
Do not have a timeschedule when you play with LBI ;):
Today I took her for a walk in the mist. I had actually planed to ride her but forgot about the dressage trainings that take place every Tuesday mornings.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your short but regular blog posts...you paint a picture every time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks Julie :)). It still astounishes me that someone is actually reading my posts..lol...

    ReplyDelete