Thursday, December 8, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me!


Well, it was yesterday but I simply didn´t have time to write anything.
I was on a 2 day course about "Social Interaction & Communication" which was super interesting and informative. Another positive thing with the course was to meet all my working collegues, also the ones that work opposite to my shifts and I usually never see, unless one of us takes an extra shift some time. I´m really glad I went on the course, even though we all got put out of our comfort zone several times, but that´s the only place you learn something. So be it!
Yesterday evening I went to the stable after the course to feed the pony-munsch and Shawn fed the dragon-munsch. After my daily dose of Milva we went out for supper with the neighbour and then had birthday cake at home. I got some really nice presents which I´m very greatful over.
Today we finished the course a bit early and I could stay a bit longer in the stable and fed them their evening hay and tucked them in.
We are getting another stormy night with rain here in Skåne. Hope all the munsches can sleep inside in the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment