Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Grey, Dark & Stormy


Despite the depressing weather down here in the south of Sweden I´m in a good mood and feel that everything is flowing right now. Some pieces are falling slowly in place and I proofed everyone wrong who said I was impatient. More patient person you have too look for ;).
My university courses are coming to an end - luckily, cause it was a bit more challenging than I first thought. Next term I´m only going to read one course instead of 4.
Level 2 is done and we are gonna film our liberty audition for level 3 tonight. I probably could tape freestyle level 3 too anytime. I think I will wait for it though until the end of february and refine some things before. Both Milva and Orkan are superstars and make everything so easy and fun!
This morning I took care of all 3 turnout stables and made the stables extra cosy and perfect. Did I mention that I´m a perfectionist when it comes to stable work. That´s why the other ones in Milva´s turnout stable have given up to muck out - they never do it good enough ;). It really felt good though to "sort out" the other 2 stables as well and the horses looked happy and laid down in the fresh strawbed as soon as I was done.
The old farmer - Sune, helped me with some things and I like very much to work together with him. He always does what I ask him for and he does it promptly *me like*.

1 comment:

  1. That picture is sooooooooooooooo cool! Have fun with all the taping, yeahhhhh!!!! You guys are doing awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete