Monday, September 3, 2012

Mooses On The Move

Before we filmed my audition yesterday the guys saw three elks on the other side of the road, just up the little road that leads to the barn. I was in audition fever so I didn´t care. I wouldn´t have cared if it would have been a pink flying elephant.
Today it was pretty hot here and sunny. I was so tempted to run down to the beach but then decided to drive out to Milva instead. I took her grazing at liberty. I have started doing that this summer and the goal is not to touch the rope - unless I have to put it back up on her back. The game starts as soon as she steps out from the stable and ends when I ask her to go back in - still without touching the rope. We can walk around grazing and investigating for hours and she follows me like a dog - or I follow her. It´s super fun and it sure brought our relationship to a whole different level.
After grazing time we walked around the pastures and finished the day off with a little online playsession.

No comments:

Post a Comment