Monday, November 9, 2009

Rainy Evening!

I was at a course from work today and could first go to the stable after I came home. I came back home to Sweden at 16.00 and it was already getting dark. On top of that it was rainy very hard.
Milva was inside when I came and as always she greeted me with a deep whinny and nodded her head at me - so darn cute! I can be in the worst moode as soon as I see her greeting me like that I´m feeling much better!
I didn´t do anything with her though. Just gave her her oats with the herbs and minerals and cleaned her hooves.
I cleaned the stable as well and put in new straw so she has it cosy and try in the night.
I have another day of course tomorrow and after that I have to work my 5 days and next monday I have another courseday.
Oh well this week will pass as well and soon I´m going to Birmingham to meet Sophie and the Parellis :))))
IIIIIEEEEHHHHHH can´t wait!!

2 comments:

  1. It's getting closer!!!!! Come on, be patient, you'll be here in no time! I can't wait, so exciiiiiiited!!!!! :) xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patient???? What´s that??? LOL
    I´m also excited about their new release. I can´t wait to get the old levelpacks back!!!! I just hope they have a good introduction price! I really should start saving up for the university soon and the saddle.....
    xox

    ReplyDelete