Monday, November 16, 2009

Hoofproblems

Sopie - I can´t wait to read your work about hooves!!!
I desinfected Milva´s left front hoof now for a few days in a row. She has a pretty big cut in it and obviously it hurts her when I put the desinfection in it cause she stomps with her foot afterwards and is getting angry. Well, now she decided she has enough of my hoofcare and doesn´t want to give them to me anymore. She starts to walk forwards or backwards. She can have her tantrums but it was never that bad as now.
I have to work on that tomorrow.
It was already getting dark when I arrived at the stable today so I didn´t do anything with her. Just cleaned out the stable and around the silagerack.
Hopefully there are not so many people in the ridinghouse tomorrow so I can play or ride Milva tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry i didn't clean so much today. I did the outdoor cleaning and after that I look like i just taking a mudshower with my clothes on, thanks to some horses that played around.
    Not good to se Milva became angry on you for her hoof. Poor girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry Marion, I will make sure I write that post on hoof care this week, just for you. Sorry for the delay. Hope she's feeling a bit better now xx

    ReplyDelete