Monday, November 30, 2009

Monday Play

I went to the stable early this morning to have some alone time in the ridinghouse. Milva can´t concentrate so well yet with other horses around.
We haven´t been playing now for 3 weeks I think. Instead we just spend undemanding time together. Sunday I was out with her grazing and while I was in the UK Shawn took care of her. Milva and him went for little walks behind the stable to explore new territory. I have never been there before with her because it´s full with machines and other funny stuff she hasn´t seen before. But being Milva she just thought it was fun to go there with Shawn.
Today I played the 7 games with her - only perfect practise makes perfect. That´s why I was particular peculiar today.
When I did the yoyo game with her she was kind of giving after with her right backleg - it looked very strange. I couldn´t find anything on her leg though and she isn´t swollen either. She did react though when I touched her farther up.
I did the yoyo game a few more times just to see how she was backing up and it looked a bit better after a while. So maybe she was stiff or maybe her back hurt from all the rain and wind here.
Because I wasn´t sure if something is seriously wrong or not I just played in walk with her. Doing some figure 8s and squeeze game. After being in the ridinghouse for 40min I finished our session.
Our ferrier is coming tomorrow. Just hope Milva is going to behave. Doing her hooves is not her favourite thing right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment