Thursday, July 28, 2011

Family Visit From Austria


I´m working my 9th day now, one more shift left tomorrow and then I´m finally off for two days. I sure can feel how tired I´m now from working all those extra shifts. One more week left next week and then the new nurses are going to start and I´m going back to my regular schedule.
On Monday I´m going to start my "new" work. It´s still in the same Hospice, the only change is that I´m going to have my own section with 8 patients and top of that the responsibility for the rest of the house speak another 32 patients.
I´m also going to have a new schedule - work 2 days, 2 days off, work 5 days and 5 days off. Those 5 days off are very appreciated and needed. Even if I try to deny it but it sure effects you somehow if you work with patients who are dying and that´s what they do. That´s why they come here.
Speaking about something else. My mum, my nephew Patrick and his gf are coming to visit from Austria this weekend. Isabelle the lovely girl in the picture is Patrick´s gf and lucky for me she is an equestrian as well. Good excuse to spend the weekend in the stable ;). I don´t know if Isabelle knows anything about Parelli but after this weekend she sure will ;).
Anita is so kind to lend us Orkan on Saturday so Isabelle can ride.
Milva is fine btw. Enjoying her 2 hours of grazing time with me every day. I´ll try to start playing with her this weekend though and hopefully can continue with it next week as well.

2 comments:

  1. Jobbigt mycket jobb. Hoppas helgen blir hästigt härlig.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha en underbar helg då :-)))Kram

    ReplyDelete