Saturday, July 2, 2011

Another Foal Was Born



I have to admit that I´m a bit late though, cause the little foal is not so little anymore. "Lillan" is a couple of weeks old now and enjoying life. She is a real cutie!
Milva and I are doing fine, didn´t get much done though this week cause it was once more crazy at work again. I did get promoted though at work this week which kind of amused me but that´s another story.
This morning I delivered some Icelandic pony sperms to Denmark which was another thing that really amused me all day yesterday and today. Barbara asked me for help cause a client of her ordered sperms from Sweden to inseminate two of her Icelandic mares but the shipping from Sweden to Denmark alone was 2000 dk. Craziness! So I offerd to pick up the sperms at the closest stallion station which is just 7km from our home and delivered them to the owner of the mare in Denmark. I sure made someone happy today. She said that she is totally speechless that someone who doesn´t know her would do that for her and she gave me the most beautiful bouquet of flowers :). Fingers crossed that the two ladies get pregnant now!

4 comments:

  1. Söt, söt, söt, blir verkligen sugen när jag ser lilla sötnosarna och katten ville också se nya bebisen :-)))
    Kul när man kan hjälpa till, transportkostnaderna är verkligen inte kloka längre...
    Ha en bra dag! Kram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Men så är du ju också ovanligt vänlig. Jag hoppas vi ses snart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ovanligt vänligt - det beror helt på vem du fråga. "skönheten ligger ju bekantligt i betrakterners ögonen" och det är nog detsamma med vänligheten.
    visst blir man sugen på en lilla bebis - hästbebis förstås, men i min fall är stallhyran nog alldeles för högt för två hästar. egen gård måste det bli först och det jobbar man ju på.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Här är kursen: http://www.gustavsborg.com/default.asp?pid=71&sub=17

    ReplyDelete