Monday, June 6, 2011

Hot Hot Hot


+27 and sunny today.
After 1 hour of mucking out the turnout stable and filling up water in all three turn out stables I took Milva down to the paddock and played with her for 2 hours online with lots of grazing breaks.
We played with weave pattern at walk around some old car tires I found, sideways away and towards me over the black tube and then we finished with the circling game, mostly walk and trot transitions.
I also asked her to lay down once which she promptly did :).

3 comments:

  1. How did you ever teach her to lay down? Do you have a past post of that also? Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janine :), yeah I do. I wrote about it when she first laid down. I mirrored her when she first lay down to roll and before she got up I gave her some oats. Since then she lays down when I ask her to. So I wouldn´t say I tought her it was more coincidence and good timing ;) and having a smart pony that does everything for a treat...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's amazing and cool! My horse Enzo never lays down, that I have ever seen, LOL. Hmmm, something to think about and really cool!!

    ReplyDelete